Online Live Class – Create a Mosaic Pendant
Time to start creating holiday gifts, or just learn something new! This is a great beginner class, no previous art experience needed!
In this one session class, you will learn to create a mosaic pendant using jewelry putty. Each monthly session will have two to three options.
You will be provided with multiple ideas to design your piece. You are also welcome to use your own supplies, learn the technique, or create a different design based on your materials.
All kits will be mailed, so registration will close one week prior to class, and all kits will be mailed at that time.
I will send you an email 1-2 days prior to the class with how to best prepare for each class, with the Zoom link.
Dates and Times:
- Friday, Nov 13, 2020, 7:00 – 8:30 EST Ladies’ Night Out
- Friday, Dec 4, 2020, 7:00 – 8:30 EST Ladies’ Night Out
- Friday, Jan 15, 2020, 7:00 – 8:30 EST Ladies’ Night Out
Add the appropriate coupon code at checkout and the balance will be adjusted accordingly:
- $25 class only, no kit (Coupon code PENK) contact Cheryl for the additional supply list
- $25 kit only (Coupon code PEK)
- $50 class, with kit, pick -up or mailed within continental US (no coupon code needed)
- $65 class, with kit mailed with sterling base (available in January only) within continental US (Coupon code PESS)
All materials are subject to availability. At times, similar jewelry components may be substituted as needed.
Kit (for the design you chose) includes:
- Dichroic glass, and beads
- Pendant base
I am the only mosaic art studio that includes hand cut dichroic glass, vintage beads and other high end items in my kits. These items make your piece spectacular, no one will believe you made it yourself!
Required supplies to gather at home:
- Newspaper table covering
- Disposable gloves
- Chain of your choice (not provided)
- Wine, for Ladies’ Nights Out!
Beginner Class option:
If you are interested, I offer a beginner kit with a free video (separate class), which will give beginners more of an understanding of the process of mosaics, including cutting glass.
Fees for students with a 4 or 10-class package:
If you are an ongoing student, you are welcome to use your 4 or 10-pack for payment, however the kit fee for online classes is additional.
Missed Class Policy:
Please give 48 hours advanced notice, if you need to cancel. Your fee is non-refundable, so check out the schedule and let me know what future class times will work for you to reschedule.
- Keep children and pets away from the glass, tile and hazardous materials.
- Disposable gloves are needed when using the putty.
- Vacuum thoroughly during and after project completion, small glass shards could scatter in the area