Live Online Class – Create a Mosaic Plant Pot
Want a fun, spontaneous class? Make a mosaic plant pot in one session!
Join us for a fun summer/fall activity! Make a plant pot with rocks, glass rounds and more. We will discuss composition and design. No previous art experience needed!
Date and Time:
- Tues, Sept 15, 2020, 3-5:00 am EST
Optional Supply Kit, shipping or pick-up:
- Mailed – within the continental US
- Studio pick-up is on Tuesdays 1-5:00 at my Holliston, MA studio, and some Thursdays by appointment. Kits will be outside the back door of the studio labeled with your name, just let me know what day you are coming.
- 6-inch terracotta plant pot
- Thinset adhesive
- Popsicle sticks
- Rocks and glass rounds (multicolor), if you have shells, sea glass, or other non-porous items you are welcome to use them
Supplies needed at home:
- Plastic disposable container, 16 oz is ideal (like a larger hummus size
- Disposable spoon or one you will wash really well
- A mask – everyone has one now!
- Cup of water
- Apron if you want, this is a really messy class
- Plastic/newspaper table covering
- Kit that you picked up
Add the appropriate coupon code (in bold) at checkout and the balance will be adjusted accordingly:
$45 – class only, no kit (no coupon code needed)
$65 – class with $20 optional kit, Holliston studio pick-up (Coupon code PPPU)
$95 – class, with $20 kit mailed to continental US plus $30 mailing fee (Coupon Code PPMA)
Fees for students with a 4 or 10-class package:
If you are an ongoing student, you are welcome to use your 4 or 10-pack for payment, however the kit fee for online classes is additional.
Missed Class Policy:
If you miss a class (both those with and without class packages), I will send you a recording of the session and that will be considered an attended class.
I hope you can join us!