Online Live Class
Create Mosaic Succulents!
I’m excited to offer my new succulent in-studio class! This class is open to all levels; beginners are welcome.
Succulent Class – $195, supplies included (base will not be framed as in the pictures, instead you will receive wood cut to 5×7″ and frames will be available to purchase), two session class. However, feel free to bring plates, pottery, bark and more to incorporate into your project. Materials will also be avaialbe to purchase to practice at home between classes.
- Class one – 4-hour class where students will learn to create succulents out of china/pottery. We will discuss what materials and tools are needed, what type of pottery works best, see a PowerPoint presentation with before and after pieces, and make two succulents together.
- Class two – Succulent Background Class, 3-hour class on how to assemble the succulents into the finished piece, what natural materials to gather and how to create a cohesive background. You can gather your materials and succulents and we can create together. Other inexpensive substrate options from wood to frames will be discussed.
The completed piece can be used as wall art, or as a table centerpiece.
- Fri, June 4, 10-2:00, and June 11, 10-1:00
- Wed, Aug 4, 10-2:00, and Aug 11, 10-1:00
- Sat, Aug 7, 10-2:00, and Aug 14, 10-1:00
Fees for students with a 4 or 10-class package:
If you are an existing ongoing student, you will receive a 10% discount on the price of the class, which needs to be paid separately from your existing class package.
Missed Class Policy:
With 48 hours’ notice you can move your class to another scheduled class, there are no refunds.
This is an introductory class. If you want to further explore creating succulents, you are welcome to do so in my weekly in-studio classes (you can purchase a single class, a 4-pack, or a 10-pack).